Our Privacy Obligations
Our internal processes, procedures, and practices on this website are in compliant with relevant privacy laws in the United States and European Union. We are compliant with the Federal Trade Commission Act 1914 (15 U.S.C §§ 41-58, as amended), Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) 1998 (15 U.S.C. §§6501-6506), Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act) 2003 (15 U.S.C. §§7701-7713 and 18 U.S.C. §1037), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. §227 et seq.), Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 U.S.C. §2510), and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) that has virtually redefined the privacy laws after almost four years of debate.
General Data Protection Regulation has made very substantial and ambitious changes by introducing accountability, transparency, data breach notification, data portability, right to be forgotten, and data governance obligations (to name only a few) that will definitely make you feel more comfortable in using the website.
Scope of this policy
Graphic Experts India may collect your name, email address, contact number, company name and URL, address, preferences, specifications, details of the payment instrument, technical data, device information, search history, browsing behavior, and other metadata related to your use of the services on the website.
How we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you submit the information/content while placing your orders. We do not use any kind of automated technologies to gather your personally identifiable information. Any personal data that can be used or combined with other information to uniquely identify you on the website will be collected only when you submit that personal data to:
- Request a free trial of the services being offered on the website.
- Request a price quote or place your orders on the website.
- Subscribe to newsletters or any other service being offered on the website.
- Inquire the status of your orders or submit your feedback/complaints regarding any feature or service being offered or made available on the website.
- Participate in surveys, contests, or promotional offers being sponsored or organized on the website or the websites of our collaborating partners.
The user data can be very crucial for targeting audiences, evaluating the effectiveness of promotional offers, resolving technical issues, and improving your overall experience on the website.
Third Party Cookies
Please acknowledge that Graphic Experts India may work with third party service providers to perform certain internal functions or provide more useful services on the website. For example, we may use Google Analytics, AdSense, Facebook, MailChimp, PayPal, or other credible marketing networks, payment processors, social media platforms, and third parties to monetize this website, analyze traffic, understand user demographics, process payment, send marketing emails, and incorporate third-party services on the website.
These third party service providers may use their cookies, advertising identifiers, and other automated tools and techniques to collect your personal data in relation to their ads serving or services being made available on the website. We do not exercise any control over these third party cookies, and therefore, shall have no liabilities regarding their collection and processing of your personal data. However, we will ensure that all such third parties are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation and other relevant privacy laws.
Please carefully review the terms and privacy practices before using any third party service on the website. If you are not comfortable with cookies, you can disable cookies/third-party cookies by modifying the configuration of your web browser or using third-party add-ons that block advertising identifiers and tracking tools. You can also visit the respective opt-out pages of these third-party services to disable their DART cookies. However, cookies are very instrumental for the proper functioning of this website and disabling them will prevent you from using certain features or you may not be able to use the website at all.
In compliance with the pseudonymization principles of the General Data Protection Regulation, we will ensure that all user data is aggregated and any attributable personal information is made non-attributable by using appropriate technical/organizational measures before sharing it with the marketing networks, service providers, or other third parties, whether for helping them in their targeted advertising, performing internal functions, or otherwise.
Purposes and Legal Basis of Processing
We may collect and process your personal data to perform our legal and contractual obligations, including the purposes for which you have given your consent. Subject to the applicable privacy laws, we may also process your personal data in public internet or pursue certain legitimate interests that do not override your fundamental rights and freedom.We will process your personal data to improve your overall experience on this website. To be more specific, we may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Identify your presence on the website andhelp you place your orders.
- Process your payments, detect fraud, prevent unauthorized use of payment instruments, and perform our contractual obligations.
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services; receive your suggestions and feedback; and resolve technical issues related to your use of the website/Services.
- Send newsletters and other communications regarding your use of the Services.
- Facilitate our service providers, collaborating partners, marketing networks, or other third parties in their efforts to reach targeted audiences regarding promotional offers, surveys, or other purposes consistent with any permissions you may have given to us.
Sharing and Disclosure
Graphic Experts India reserves a right to share your personal data with its trusted partners, service providers and other third parties that make it possible to run this website in a hassle-free manner. For example, we may share your personal data with our payment processors, newsletter service providers, marketing service providers, research and analytics providers, and customer support service providers. However, we will never sell, lease, share, or disclose your personal data with any third party for direct marketing purposes unless you have given your consent to receive promotional offers from third-party businesses and marketing networks.
If you have already given your consent to receive promotional offers from third parties, you can withdraw your consent at any time by submitting a request to our support team, following the unsubscribe link incorporated within the commercial emails, or using other automated means of withdrawing consent that is available on this website.
When sharing your personal data with our service providers or other third parties, no additional information will be shared except what is reasonably required by them to perform their services. All service providers and collaborating third parties will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data in compliance with the relevant privacy laws. We will aggregate the user data or follow other organizational procedures to make it non-attributable (to any person, source, or cause) before sharing with any third party, whether to help them perform certain internal functions, reach more targeted audiences, or otherwise.
Please acknowledge that Graphic Experts India reserves a right to disclose any personal data, record or communication to the relevant authorities or other third parties when it believes that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Prevent unauthorized access, fraud, or illegal activities on this website.
- Prevent any damage to network and information security protocols.
- Protect its business/legal rights or the rights and well-being of other users on the website or the general public.
- Cooperate with the law enforcement agencies or report any security issues in public interests.
- Comply with the applicable laws, rules, regulations, legal proceedings, or court orders.
- Transfer its assets or business as part of a consolidation, merger, sale, or liquidation process.
- Perform certain internal functions or pursue a compelling legitimate interest as set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation or the relevant privacy laws.
Data Storage and Retention
All data collected by Graphic Experts India will be stored on the secured servers of credible hosting service provider/s. We will ensure that the third party hosting service provider is compliant with GDPR and other relevant international guidelines regarding physical, electronic, and procedural security of databases.
Graphic Experts India will never retain your personal data except for the purposes it has been collected or processed. We will adhere to the data minimization principles and delete all personal data after the successful delivery of your project unless we are required to retain any information, individually or in aggregation, as part of our legal, accounting, reporting, or contractual obligations, including but not limited to the establishment, exercise, or defend any claim in relation to your agreement with Graphic Experts India.
In all cases where data retention period is not specified by the applicable laws, we will determine the data retention period by considering the effectiveness of security protocols, potential risks of holding data, and the overall benefits (hassle-free transaction, better understanding with clients, etc.) we are likely to gain by holding any personal data.
When data is aggregated or made non-attributable to any user, source or cause,we may retain it indefinitely for research and statistical purposes.
Graphic Experts India is fully committed to protecting your personal data and content on this website. We have implemented appropriate safeguards (physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to prevent any unauthorized access, unlawful processing, loss, damage, or destruction of your personal data/content on the website.
Please acknowledge that you shall be liable to maintain the security of your device. Access to this website and use of the Services website involve data transmissions over the Internet. Such data transmissions are not entirely secure, and therefore, you shall bear all the risks that may be involved in using the Services. Graphic Experts India assumes no liability for breach of data transmissions, hacking, unauthorized access, loss, or damage of your personal data/content on the website.
However, if we become aware of any breach of personal data, we will take appropriate measures to rectify/prevent such breaches and notify you in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation or relevant privacy laws in your jurisdiction.
International transfer of data
Please acknowledge that your personal data and content may be transmitted to and stored on servers located outside your home country. However, we will obtain your exclusive consent before any such international transfer of personal data unless such transfers are necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations, protect vital interests of other users/general public, defend legal claims, orprotect other compelling legitimate interests.
When transferring personal data or content outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure that the privacy practices of data receiving parties are subject to approved Code of Conduct and Certifications, or otherwise provide an adequate level of protection as set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation.
You can use the following options to manage your privacy on this website:
- You can change your device permissions and/or the configuration settings of your web browser to disable cookies, identifiers, tracking tools, and location services.
- You can visit the opt-out pages of Google Analytics, AdSense, and other third-party services to disable their DART cookies.
- You can contact our support team to access, rectify, or remove your personal data or content that we hold on this website. When you make any such request, we may take appropriate measures to confirm your identity or request further information that may be reasonably required to ensure that your personal data/content is not accessed by any unauthorized person. All requests that are made for non-data protection purposes, raised in violation of the applicable privacy laws, likely to undermine the privacy of other users/general public, or not supported by further information that is reasonably required to process the request will be rejected. Please acknowledge that we may charge a reasonable fee for excessive, repetitive, or unfounded requests.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletters and withdraw your consent to receive promotional offers from third parties. In all cases where processing of your personal data/content is based on your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time. However, this withdrawal of your consent will have no retrospective effect. All processing of your personal data/content before any such revocation will remain lawful. If your withdrawal of consent is likely to affect our contractual obligations, we will inform you at the time of any such revocation.
- You can discontinue the Services and make a request to delete your personal data/content that we hold on this website. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, all your personal data/content on the website will be deleted unless we are required to retain any data or content for our legal, accounting, or reporting obligations.
If you are a resident of any of the EU countries, Graphic Experts India will respect your specific rights as set forth in theGeneral Data Protection Regulation. You can send your requests to our support team to exercise any of the following rights:
- Right toinformation and access
- Right to object
- Right to erasure
- Right to the restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to restrict automated decisions and profiling
Please acknowledge that we may take appropriate measures to verify your identity before allowing access or correction of your Personal Information. We may refuse your request to delete any personal data or content if we have to retain that information due to our legal, accounting, or reporting obligations. If we are unable to accept your objection to the processing of personal information, we will explain the compelling legitimate grounds of such processing without undue delay. Please contact our support team to learn more about your privacy rights on this website.
Graphic Experts India is compliant with California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, which enable you to obtain certain information related to disclosure of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you are located in California, you contact our support team to opt-out from any sharing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or request details of third parties who may have access to your personal information or to whom we have disclosed your personal information. However, this right is subject to applicable laws, government regulations and court orders that may prevent us from sharing any information regarding our collaborating partners.
If you are a minor and located in California, you can contact our support team to remove your shared or publicly available content on the website. We will take reasonable measures to delete your shared content from the blogs, social media platforms, and other publicly accessible areas on the website, but please acknowledge that a complete or comprehensive removal of your content may not be possible once it is made publicly available.
Third Party Links
Graphic Experts India may include ads/links to third party websites and feature third party content or services from time to time. Please acknowledge that we have no control over these third party websites, services, or content.
Graphic Experts India will take reasonable efforts to ensure that such third parties are compliant with the relevant privacy laws, but please carefully review their terms and privacy practices before relying on any content or using any product or service made available by such third parties. We do not endorse or recommend any third party product, service, or content on this website.
Graphic Experts India is fully compliant withChildren’s Online Privacy Protection, General Data Protection Regulation and related legislation intended to protect the personal data of children. We do not intentionally collect or solicit any personal data from minors who are less than 13 years of age or otherwise unable to give their consent under the applicable laws.
If you are less than 16 years orthe minimum age at which you are allowed to consent in your State, you can use the Services on this website only under the guidance and supervision of a person holding your parental responsibilities. Graphic Experts India may take reasonable measures to verify that you are otherwise qualified to consent or using the Services under the supervision of our legal guardian.
If you believe that any such minor (who are unable to consent under the applicable laws) has submitted his or her personal information on this website, please contact our support team at [email protected] to access, object, rectify, cancel, or delete the relevant personal data. Graphic Experts India reserves a right to delete all personal information of such minors in its sole discretion.
Graphic Experts India (GEI)
132 Wilkes Cres., Toronto, Ontario
Contact Address of EU Representative
If you are a resident of European countries, you can contact our EU representative regarding any privacy issues related to the processing of your personal information on this website. For further help or complaints regarding any unresolved privacy issues on this website, you can approach the data protection supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.